1. It doesn't fall into the 'tastes so bad it must be good for you' category.
2. It takes just a few minutes to make and includes only things I always have lying around. Therefore I make it a lot. I am a creature of convenience.
Mix the following:
- Half a cup of yogurt (I used Cyclops Organic 0.5% fat, but you could use any plain yogurt).
- tsp Dijon mustard
- tsp finely chopped onion (chives, spring onion, shallots - all good)
- tsp vinegar (apple cider or white balsamic)
- 1/2 tsp honey (optional)
- pinch of salt
The salad in the pics is tuna and egg on a bed of baby spinach, but you can exercise freedom of creativity. This would work with many protein combinations (salmon, chicken, chickpeas).
It's not huge but keeps my usually demanding appetite happy for hours and hours.
And that lets me get stuff done, like Sana order dispatch, writing SOP's and Pinterest (I actually caught myself singing: 'if you liked it then you should have stuck of pin on it'). So true, so true.